AcePlayer 1.07.2 iPhone iPad and iPod touch |
AcePlayer can play almost any file format movies and streaming directly on iPhone/iPod/iPad. Just transfer the media files to your ios devices by iTunes File Shareing or over Wi-Fi,then it can be played at once. With built-in downloader and FTP/Samba client, it is not just a local movie player,it is Movie Player Downloader Streaming Media Player in fact. You can also stream/download media files from most of all UPnP/DLNA media servers to your ios devices.
Category : Utilities
Current Version : 1.07.2
Language : English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Requirements : Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Rating : Rated 4+
Note: AirAV and AceMusic is limited free for several days.Note: AcePlayer can not work on iPhone 3G and iPod gen1/gen2.
1.Support almost any video formats: WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, RM, XVID, MP4, 3GP, MPG...
2.Support almost any audio formats: MP3, WMA, RM, ACC, OGG, APE, FLAC,FLV...
3.Support smi, srt, ass, ssa, sub txt subtitle.
4.Use iTunes to sync movies to AcePlayer.
5.Easily Wi-Fi transfer to download media files from PC to your ios devices.
6.Build-in Open Url Client to support HTTP, FTP, MMS, RTSP, SMB, RTP streaming.
7.Build-in UPnP Client to stream/download media files from most of all UPnP/DLNA media servers.
8.Build-in FTP Client to stream/download media files from FTP Servers(Note: stream only for PASV mode).
9.Build-in Samba Client to stream/download media files from Samba Servers.
10.Build-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder,file delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete.
11.Build-in file downloader. You can download files from FTP/Samba/UPnP Servers, and resume or pause downloads.
12.Multi playlist supported: you can create playlist and and media file to playlist, and every folder is automatically made as a playlist.
13.Open In feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail email attachments and Safari Web browser.
14. aceplayer://URL scheme.
15.iPad 2 dual core decoding supported.For iPad 2,dual-core of A5 chip could be used to decode at the same time.
16.TV out support.
17.AirPlay supported(Note: only for QuickTime plugin).
18.Buid-in photo viewer to support:jpeg, jpg, png, bmp...
19.It can play music in the background mode, so that build your playlist, you can us it as a music player.
20. You can set password for your folder in the documents, just click the button on the right of the folder.
1. How to add video with USB?Connect PC with USB,run iTunes 9.1 or above.In iTunes, Devices-(Your iPhone)-Apps, drag the slider down, select AcePlayer in the File Sharing and use add.. button on the lower right corner to add files.
2. In documents, what do the buttons represent on the toolbar?In normal mode, they represent return, home, sort, edit. In editing mode, they represent Playlist, new folder, rename, cut, paste, delete, return.
3. how to move files to the new folder?Click edit button,select files, click cut button,click return button,enter the new folder,click edit button,click paste button.
4. Where to add files to Playlist?Turn to the documents, click the edit button, select the Audio/Video files you want to add, click the playlist button to select the playlist.
5. Can you recommend a media server?You can download MediaShare from Mac app store.The MediaShare is developed by us. For windows, you can use win7, TVMOBILI, TwonkyMediaServer, FreeMi...